COLONIA FUTURA ALL OVER SPRAY

ALL OVER SPRAY

COLONIA FUTURA

COLONIA FUTURA ALL OVER SPRAY, 100ML, hi-res-1
COLONIA FUTURA ALL OVER SPRAY, 100ML, hi-res-1
COLONIA FUTURA ALL OVER SPRAY, 100ML, hi-res-1
Availability:
  • In Stock
ADPADP028025-100ML
€ 100,00
Featuring the same olfactive fougère-aromatic signature as the Colonia Futura Eau de Cologne, the All Over Spray allows you to experience its vibrantly alive, sparkling fragrance in a unique and immersive new way thanks to the Air Spray technology. The practical, unbreakable format is ideal for active men who want to enjoy Acqua di Parma’s very own gift of nature (containing 99% of natural origin ingredients*) on-the-go. *Calculation based on ISO 16128 part 2 and supplier data, percentage of water included. The remaining 1% helps to optimize the integrity of the formula over time.
With Colonia Futura All Over Spray, let yourself be enveloped by your favorite Eau de Cologne through an innovative and quick gesture wherever you are. The compact and lightweight format is ideal to carry with you on-the-go. The air spray system subtly diffuses vibrant, dynamic notes of Colonia Futura, providing an instant immersive experience. The fragrance opens with a luminous spark of bergamot, grapefruit, and lemon with touches of pink pepper. A dynamic opening that softens in an enhanced heart where the herbaceous freshness of Lavender duets with the aromatic Clary Sage. A harmony that concludes perfectly with Vetiver, bringing its woody touch through earthy and textured accents. A contemporary fragrance ritual that is perfect for active men who are not afraid of some experimenting, the Colonia Futura All Over Spray allows you to enjoy Acqua di Parma’s declaration of love for nature (containing 99% of natural origin ingredients*). *Calculation based on ISO 16128 part 2 and supplier data, percentage of water included. The remaining 1% helps to optimize the integrity of the formula over time.
Packaging: as part of Acqua di Parma’s environmental strategy, the All Over Spray not only comes with a naturally composed fragrance (containing 99% of natural origin ingredients*) but is also topped off with an air spray system. The elegant green wave pattern wrapped around the can, completed with a label derived from marble waste, conveys the dynamism of this new olfactory gesture. *Calculation based on ISO 16128 part 2 and supplier data, percentage of water included. The remaining 1% helps to optimize the integrity of the formula over time.
How to Apply: Use the All Over Spray wherever you are, at any time of the day, for an immersive experience scented with the sparkling notes of Colonia Futura.
FOUGERE AROMATIC

Top Notes:
Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, Pink Pepper

Heart Notes:
Clary Sage, Lavander

Base Notes:
Vetiver

INGREDIENTS: alcohol denat., aqua (water), parfum (fragrance), limonene, linalool, citral, evernia prunastri (oakmoss) extract, geraniol, citronellol, eugenol, cinnamal

Disclaimer: Acqua di Parma product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using an Acqua di Parma product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
The subscription plan ensures that you will never run out of your Acqua di Parma essentials. They will be shipped to you regularly at monthly, 2 monthly, or 3 monthly intervals, starting from your preferred date.

YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
Please activate your account to be able to log in and manage your subscriptions. You can change your delivery frequency, pause or cancel your plan at any time.

NEED HELP?
If you have any questions or require assistance, we are available at +390498599388 or send us an email at support@acquadiparma.it

YOUR UNBOXING EXPERIENCE

Enjoy a welcome gift

Create your Acqua di Parma account and receive a Colonia shower gel 40 ml gift with your first purchase as a registered user

With Our Compliments

Receive a Purse Pouch gift on orders that include a Discovery Set