All diffusers are presented with natural black rattan reeds.
IMPORTANT – PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
To ensure the best experience from your room diffuser, Acqua di Parma recommends:
• Unscrew the cap and remove the inner plate. Replace the cap and insert the reeds in the bottle.
• At first use, it is necessary to soak the reeds for twenty-four hours before turning them over.
• The frequency of which some or all of the reeds are flipped over determines the intensity of the fragrance: the more often they are turned around, the greater the intensity. If the diffusion is too intense, adjust by removing a few reeds until the desired level is achieved.
• In order to prolong the duration of the fragrance, it is advisable to avoid high temperatures, direct sunlight and rigorous air circulation that can speed up evaporation.
• Place the home fragrance diffuser on a flat surface where it will not be exposed to humidity.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets.
• Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
• The fragrance concentrate contains natural raw materials, therefore its colour may slightly change over time without compromising its olfactory performance.
• After handling the rattan reeds, it is advisable to rinse your hands with clean water and soap.
• Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
Capacity: 180ml / 6 FL OZ
Duration: 10-12 weeks
PACKAGING: The diffuser comes in the Maison's iconic Art Deco bottle. It is topped off by a precious cap in the iconic Acqua di Parma shape and natural rattan reeds.
The packaging is made of recyclable FSC paper.
Tasting Notes: Sweet orange, italian mandarin, italian lemon, petit grain, cardamom, caramel, musk
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The subscription plan ensures that you will never run out of your Acqua di Parma essentials. They will be shipped to you regularly at monthly, 2 monthly, or 3 monthly intervals, starting from your preferred date.
Please activate your account to be able to log in and manage your subscriptions. You can change your delivery frequency, pause or cancel your plan at any time.
If you have any questions or require assistance, we are available at +390498599388 or send us an email at email@example.com
OUR ICONIC COLONIA
Originally created in 1916, Colonia is the definition of a timeless classic: an uplifting citrus-blend that evokes the scent and soul of Italy.
MADE IN ITALY
All Acqua di Parma products are made in Italy by traditional craftsmen using only highest quality materials.