IMPORTANT – PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
To ensure the best experience from your scented candle, Acqua di Parma recommends:
• Do not burn your candle for more than 1,5 hours at a time. This will prevent the flame from becoming too high, which creates smoke and could stain the sides of the glass.
• Use a proper snuffer to extinguish the flame.
• Allow the candle to solidify before relighting it.
• Restraighten the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
• Regularly cut the wick with a wick trimmer (ideal length 5 mm) so that the wick does not stick to the wax and prevents the candle from emitting smoke.
• Keep the wax pool clear of matches and debris.
• Do not use the candle if the remaining wax level in the glass is less than 5 mm.
• Do not leave the burning candle unattended. Keep away from children, curtains, and pets.
• Do not move a burning candle or when the wax is still hot. Wait for the wax to solidify.
• Do not place the candle on heat-sensitive surfaces, near flammable materials, an open window, or other candles.
Haitian Amyris Oil, Russian Coriander, Agarwood oil (Oud)
Cedarwood, Leather accord, Patchouli Oil, Sandalwood, Musk
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The subscription plan ensures that you will never run out of your Acqua di Parma essentials. They will be shipped to you regularly at monthly, 2 monthly, or 3 monthly intervals, starting from your preferred date.
Please activate your account to be able to log in and manage your subscriptions. You can change your delivery frequency, pause or cancel your plan at any time.
If you have any questions or require assistance, we are available at +390498599388 or send us an email at email@example.com
YOUR UNBOXING EXPERIENCE
Enjoy a welcome gift
Create your Acqua di Parma account and receive a Colonia shower gel 40 ml gift with your first purchase as a registered user
With Our Compliments
Receive a Magia Del Camino 28g candle on all orders above 100€